Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Hi
I am in the hopital now
I am in labor and uncomfortable and not on any meds
This is going to happen today at some point.
Ouch!
gotta go....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cousin, I have been very nervous and day after day I see your page because I want to know how are you and the baby. Be patient and God will give you the force you need to bring to the world your baby.

With all my love

Jencie Hall

Anonymous said...

WOOOOOW!!! It's so excited, I want know my new nephew!!! Go you can do it.

God bless you family

Love

Your cuz Willoughby

Skye said...

Wooo! Yay. I'm excited for you. If you need anything PLEASE call me. I'm 5 minutes away. Maybe Keith wants a snack or you want tea or whatever.

You'll do great! You're a goddess!

Tamara said...

:)
I wanna hear all about it!

Stargirl said...

Yaaaaaaayyyyyy!! This is the moment!

Esplendor Havanese said...

Congratulations Keith and Emily.
Have a great time raising your 8lb little bundle of joy :)
Lisa

luminainfinite said...

MAZEL TOV!!!!!!!!!!!!!
축까해요!

I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good work mommy and daddy.