Just returned from the doctor's
Status: Cervix is 90% effaced / Dialation at 2 centimeters / Head is engaged low at -1
All this mumbo jumbo means..... It looks like I'm having a baby!
Im scheduled for an induction this Saturday the 4th at 0500 hours (if he doesn't come on his own before that)
Average labor takes 10 - 14 hours.
So,
Here we go.....
I feel like I've boarded a rollercoaster ride that is too scary for me and it's too late to get off!
This is where I'll be if you want to visit me..... (Sunday only)
Providence St. Vincent Medical Center
9205 SW Barnes Road Portland, Oregon 97225
*Go into the main entrance or the west pavillion, find the Purple Elevators, Go to the Third Floor and sign in at the family maternity center. Call Keith's or my cell first to know when we are recieving visitors.
Pray for us Please!


6 comments:
You will do great Emily, it seems overwhelmingly scary but once you get the hang of the whole thing and request your epidural (lol) you will be JUST fine! Get that epesiotomy before you push and you will fly right through the whole thing and be sending Keith out for major amounts of food when you are done. Now remember the most important thing: You are the Goddess, you get what you want in that birthing room. Period. :) You will be just as joyful as you are scared when its all over, and about three months later you will totally forget any fear you ever had and want to do it again (blame Creation for that, it makes no sense at all, but its totally true). We are all prickly with anticipation, I cant wait to call your dad Grandpa! Oh yes, and know too that your forbears are sending this baby to you already blessed. I can attest to that, there is no denying that we are all connected before and after the veil.
You are terrific!
Happy Happy DAy!!
Exciting and scary! I wish you all the Goddess power you can call on... Welcome to the wonderful land of diapers,drool,sleeplessness, and joy in the most wonderful thing there is....
You're going to do such a great job! Just think of how many people are thinking of you and praying for you! Pull on our strengths when you need them!
OOOH!!!
I can't WAIT to meet the newest Neaman!
AAAAAaaaahhhhh!!
Oh I can't wait I can't wait! This is so exciting! I'll see you on Sunday, along with your little one!
I'm sure the new baby will be dialated to meet you.
Emily:
You are FANTASTIC!
Everybody's rooting for you.
We all love you
and we love you new son.
(He comes into this world
with a bunch of friends
already waiting for him.)
Post a Comment