Sunday, November 05, 2006

like mother, like daughter....


Feeling a little better now.....
Apparently my beautifull Mother had to go through the same thing with me - Twice.
Keith has been wonderfull. He looked up articles about failed inductions and according to my bishops score, I fell into that "lucky" 1% of not working. Yesterday just wasn't his birthday.
I hope it happens before my hubby leaves again for 5 days. (thats on thur. the 16th)

Did anyone feel the earthquake today?
kinda neat :)

2 comments:

Tamara said...

I truly believe that - if given the choice - we choose when we come and go. It sounds as if your son might just be very particular. Are you that way too?

Esplendor Havanese said...

dear emily, you have a new niece from Charlene, hope you got the news...those girls are always in a hurry, you will be next, hang in there..

lisa