Friday, November 10, 2006

What is your favorite flower?

Mine changes from time to time...
This spring I was all about Peonies
Of course I allways love roses, lillies & daisies....
I guess the type I preferr depend on the season and quality.
For instance; I was buying some roses for a friend yesterday. Normally my favorite are pink roses but in this particular case the yellows were in such better condition that they swept me away~ and of course, that's what I chose.
Today, I'm attracted to big explotions of colorfull boquets that make you want to hug them!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My favorite flower is called Saskia.

Anonymous said...

(It's a very rare bloom that grows in the Netherlands. I'm going to see if I can transplant it in Greece.)

Skye said...

I'm into Plumeria at the moment. In Hawaii they were so beautiful and fragrant and you can stick them in your hair and they stay there! Alas, they don't grow in Oregon so well.

luminainfinite said...

Today I have a bouquet of pink roses on my desk...
all wrapped in fancy pink and gold paper korean style, like a barbie bouquet.

they are from my next boyfriend...

I don't know what his name is yet...

but he's very wonderful and knows that a dozen pink roses makes me happy.

I'm not kidding!

xoxo next boyfriend....saranghe!

so he gave them to me...but I dedicate them to your new son Emily! A dozen pink roses for you Momma!