Saturday, February 21, 2009

Tribute to my donors~

The only problem with having so many cute outfits at this age
is not having anyone to see them!
Lily goes through at least two or three darling ensembles a day
and has even outgrown a some!
(she gained two pounds in two weeks)
So to make sure the cuteness doesn't go unnoticed,
nor my great appreciation to those who have been so generous,
(I have not had to buy a single article of clothing yet)
I've decided to try to document as many outfits as possible
before it's too late.


Thank you
Joanne, Angela, Tracie, Ma (Deb),
Sandrine, Mary-Dawn, Bree, Lisa,
Liz & her kids: Elsa & Anika, and Dr VanHoose of cooose!
There are other fabulous friends and gifts of course
but these are my main sources of clothing.

Oh I hope I didn't forget anyone!
If I did then it's purely due to sleep deprivation!

1 comment:

The Terrill's said...

Darling...If you are ready for more clothes say the word..Having too many outfits is just not possible, especially with the poop and spit up..xo Tracie