Friday, February 27, 2009

Noodle Art & music apprectiation time~



It is snippets like this where I fool my viewers into thinking
I'm a mother who has it all together.
Structure, obedience, culture and creativity.


My biggest scam: quiet kids -


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your tricks are working well.
It's amazing to see he has such clear thought, creative ability and poise. My, oh my, they grow up fast!

Saskia said...

hey, this is fab! When I was little I loved making macaroni jewellery and I think my mom actually wore hers sometimes.

Pat & Donna said...

Well this post could be named "a mom that knows how to use her "NOODLE" ......very creative and you seem to know the trick to motherhood...... keeping your toddler BUSY!!!! your doing great Emily, love to see it, and keep it comming!

Alisha Joy said...

Of course you are the best most creative Mom ever!!! You even have the pictures to prove it. I can't wait to show my kids all the photos of how much fun I was as a Mom. I make sure to NEVER document my cranky, neglectful moments!!

Porters said...

Hi Emily,
I don't know if you remember me but we were friends in Portland a few years back. Glad to see you are doing so well! You're kids are adorable!
Chantal

Anonymous said...

Best. Mother. Evah.

Esplendor Havanese said...

You DO have it all together !! I can tell you how many times my mom did noodle art -- ZERO :)) She left that up to the bowling alley daycare (yes there once was a time that women bowled together as an organized sport, paying lots of money on balls, lane fees, food, and yes, daycare. I still detest the sight of red koolaid! LOL!!

Emily said...

my mom was a champion bowler in college. I always thought that was cool.