Friday, February 20, 2009

My wild child

No I haven't forgotten about you little guy. You are my number little boy.
I know it's been hard sharing me with your new sister. I can tell by the way you are constantly telling me "baby nap! baby nap!" as you point to her bed. Oh and the stamping and kicking and demanding that I watch you every second gives it away too. Not to mention the evil glares you dart her way. (yes I saw them). It's rough I know but things will get better as she gets bigger.

So even though I can hardly keep my eyes open, lets have a little fun.
How about some finger-painting?
We could put some extra bubbles in your bath?
Or better yet, a little outing to the gardens, just you and me! (big thanks to the bishop's wife, sis Robinaugh for babysitting). We can see butterflies, turtles, flowers & have lunch in the playhouse. Hang in there buddy - Mommy loves you!


5 comments:

Ty, Joanne, Elise and Hannah said...

what a great mom you are!

Jason and Diana said...

you are such a cute mom!

Anonymous said...

Yes, I remember as a two-year-old boy getting a new sister. That was when everything started going wrong...

;)

Emily said...

hmpf.

Pat & Donna said...

just remember this when she starts dating and big brother is no longer jealous but PROTECTIVE! Just like your father-in-law..... big brothers RULE!
CUTE CUTE CUTE! give them both huge hugs from me =)