that video is so cute. i love how boys even clean like boys--there's no messin' around about it. we missed seeing you guys on sunday. hope things are going well!
I love how he puts it in the bin and is like "all done!" and runs off. He's so cute!
Aww, I had to watch this again, it's so precious!
SOO Cute, just keep up the training :)) it will get EVEN better ! Duncan now volunteers to cook dinner...that we can actually eat!
And then he throws the paper towel away. Cool.
Post a Comment
Disney DVD Movies
5 comments:
that video is so cute. i love how boys even clean like boys--there's no messin' around about it. we missed seeing you guys on sunday. hope things are going well!
I love how he puts it in the bin and is like "all done!" and runs off. He's so cute!
Aww, I had to watch this again, it's so precious!
SOO Cute, just keep up the training :)) it will get EVEN better ! Duncan now volunteers to cook dinner...that we can actually eat!
And then he throws the paper towel away. Cool.
Post a Comment