Sunday, March 25, 2007

Incoming Barf !!!!!

Hah Ha Ha Ha! I just rolled over in laughter...

Check out the cheaky look on son's face.....

It's just like feeding a baby bird he says

5 comments:

Jason and Emily said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Anonymous said...

EWWWWWWWW!!!! I am a dry heaver and that about did me in!!

Stargirl said...

Tweet! Tweet!

Anonymous said...

What I find the funniest about this is imagining the look on Keith's face when you tell him to hold still and not wipe it away while you go get your camera. He's a better sport than I am! That's true love, for sure.

Love ya,
Angela

Anonymous said...

The only one that tops that is getting a power poop when your changing a diaper. It.... will .... happen....it's just a matter of time, maybe not Dakota, but it will happen! How did u NOT lose your cookies! WILD!
Lisa