Hey. I love reading your blog. Especially all the cute pics. What a baby! I would love to meet him someday!:)
Hi Emily,It's been too long since we've last seen each other! I live right by you now....you will have to come see my house, with little Dakota of course:)long time friend...Christy
What a great "Holi-day!"
I'm sorry the celebration will be so disappointing. :( Someday is right... someday we'll celebrate it in NORTH India together!
Post a Comment
Disney DVD Movies
4 comments:
Hey. I love reading your blog. Especially all the cute pics. What a baby! I would love to meet him someday!:)
Hi Emily,
It's been too long since we've last seen each other! I live right by you now....you will have to come see my house, with little Dakota of course:)
long time friend...
Christy
What a great "Holi-day!"
I'm sorry the celebration will be so disappointing. :( Someday is right... someday we'll celebrate it in NORTH India together!
Post a Comment