



Then to Saint Louis for two weeks where I visited my uncle Doug ( mother's brother) and fam . The Haldeman family is beautiful and loving and doing so well. It was a great oppertunity to connect with that side of my family. It was also so nice to see my darling husband - enen if it was just a bit in the evenings after work. Boy I miss him again allready... But I liked Saint Louis. I was suprised how nice the area was and wouldn't mind moving there for a while...


However, coming home reminded me once again just how much I love the great northwest. It is so green and lovley with mountains and beaches and mild comfortable weather. It is the only place that really feels like home to me, and it is good to be back in my own bed tonight....
4 comments:
So much fun!
You make me miss Portland even more than I already did.
So trippy to see you standing on the same boardwalk that I used to lay out in the sun on while skipping class!
Oh you are back...but where am I ? I am missing you and our future little one....Love you tons.
Keith
Dear Emily:
You look magnificent! You are wonderful, and truly the second-best sister in the whole wide world!
Post a Comment