
I'm off for a daddy/daughter spa day & sight seeing in Coeur d'Alene. Just the two of us - I havent seen him alone since before my dear Mother died. That was almost 5 years ago now. wow that (sometimes it still feels so fresh). Then I stop in pullman for a few days to see my sister and wait to fly on to St Louis to meet my long lost husband. We are staying with my Mom's youngest brother "uncle Doug's" family.
So wish me Bon Voyage
...and I'll catch ya on the flip side
4 comments:
oh! have fun... I missed you today. Just thought I'd let you know.
Well, say hello to all my high school friends! I know a few work at the resort, so you'll probably bump into a couple. (I did last weekend! Yikes!)
Ah, North Idaho. If you get a chance stop in Moscow and try some Cowgirl Chocolates. If you buy me some I'll pay you back. :)
Dear Em:
Have a great time! Say hello to Dad, Shell, Lisa, the Trids, and Uncle Doug & Co. I'm really glad you and Dad get to have some nice daddy-daughter time.
Love you much,
Roderick
Post a Comment