
So here I go. I'm flying to SLC to meet Keith and drive home with him - Am I a good wife or what? I've missed him quite a bit actually so this should be fun if not horribly uncomfortable.
My dear sister-in-law LISA is in town and taking me to the airport in the morning with a breakfast stop at Noah's Bagels. So a big thank you to her :) *Please note that she has just started her own blog and I linked it in my index-->
She is a sweetheart and her mother just had uterus cancer surgery at St V., doing well now, and we wish you and your family well :)
I am flying SouthWest and being picked up by Keith's cousin Traci. First thing to do is go off to costco and get ready for the adult barbque party that we are aparently throwing for his family....
Flying back there always feels weird and eery to me. The last time I was there I was wipeing up my grandmothers blood off the floor where she was murdered. (sorry if that bothers tender souls). But it was my reality. It is where i spent my summers for a few years in my youth and where my mother's odd and mysterious life was half had. It is also first in line for possible new homes for us and our growing family for the next near decade! ouch. I am somewhat feelingless about this so far. It could be good, keith has friends, family, connections there. i dont. mine are all dead. but whatever right? I am a worrior woman and will deal best i can with what i get, smiling all the way.... What use is suffering I say.
8 comments:
Don't Do It!
Emily, please don't move to Utah. Anywhere but Utah!
It's horrible!
It's hot and dry and dusty.
The produce is terrible.
They pronounce /feel/ and /field/ as "fill" and "filled".
They call sweet fry-bread "scones".
They eat meat & cheese for every meal [I mean "every mill"] and all sorts of crappy food, and they expect you to eat the crappy food too (or they get all hurt & weepy).
They are the worst drivers in the world.
The are the worst /pedestrians/ in the world.
They say things like "oh my heck".
They call non-Utah (the whole rest of the world) "the mission filled".
They live really far ["rilly far"] from the sea.
They have poofy hair.
They're just downright bizarre.
Is that where you want your kids raised?
Please, my dear sweet Schwesterlein, I wasted nearly three years in the land of the Pharisees. Don't make the same mistake I did!
Dear Big Brother, She may not have the choice but to support her husband where he is accepted. You are right on all counts, of course, re Utah, but then at any moments pleasure she could fly or drive away for vacations. : ) Anywhere the heart is (and serious air conditioning) is liveable, and Keith may not have a lot of choices just yet.
A warrior woman can live anywhere and not only survive -- but thrive. If Utah is the place, you can be sure Emily will do well there and enjoy many a good white "mill".
Could be worse, they atleast don't deep fry Mars Bars (yet). I was hoping for Sacred Heart but that of course is a selfish wish.
And just think of the amount of people who NEED her services there?? She could make a ripe killing in Park City (or North SLC).Could be the perfect place for her own little business edumacating the non-exfoliators, the plugged and clogged and dry aged faces :)) Could be that she might never have to laser unsavory parts ever again with all that sun damaged skin !
L
But they pronounce /pleasure/ and /treasure/ as "playsure" and "traysure"!
I guess that puts the cockneys way up on the totem pole then, aye? :)
If'n I ever move back to America, I'll praw'y move to Mississippi, so I can listen to the blues.
The Blues
is a lowdown achin' heart disease.
Like consumption,
killin' me by degrees.
Very nice site! Greenzap debit card paypal greenzapem.com Gay chat rooms Ricmoson latino latina sex teen Wellbutrin street lorain latin store cennik czci fiat brava Neurontin cost Continental air filter inc teen gay boys gallery Oven and baked and fried chicken All winners craps casinos Batch cooking for school latin honeys gallery Cum on her face - sexy morgan latinas xxx sites Gallerie pamela anderson
What a great site 12 pounds + liposuction Sacramento lasik eye surgery 316 1 liposuction Street vicodin blonde bossoms lipsuction cost in texas Cost of tatoo removal Sauna dry
Post a Comment