
Its so wonderful to have my hero home
What a guy I've got. I just keep thinking to myself how lucky I am!
The drive was uncomfortable yes,
Utah was hot and dusty yes
and man - has it reinforced my love of the northwest
but just having my guy again (for a while) is so darn great
~happy~
3 comments:
Yay! Welcome home, Keith!
And Emily... you look STUNNING!
I'm glad you're happy and back together.
But what a thing to read about UT while sitting in a hotel in Boise on my way there. As of tomorrow, I will be a UT resident :(
I love the NW too and miss it already.
Hey Ansley,
I tried to email you the other day and it bounced back. What is your new address?
Utah's not that bad - I may have no choice but to live there next year, so I have to think positive. Some people LOVE it!
Post a Comment