Have you ever cryed your eyes out and just kept brushing your teeth anyway?
Do me a favor if you see me sometime,
-Dont tell me my face looks fuller or puffy
-Dont point out to me that I've got the pregnant waddle down.
-Dont let your face look surprised and say "Wo, you sure are starting to show arent you" or laugh and say "that shirt barely fits you!"
-And please dont comment on everything you see on my plate
All this was enouph in one day especially after the doctor tells me that im 6 pounds over average at this stage and to slow down my gaining.
So thank you for all your comments - I've heard them
I know that too much salt will make me swell more and cause preclmapsia
I know that too much sugar will make me fatter and fatter and lead to diabetes
I know im only supposed to gain 2 pounds per week now
I know what I look like
I know I know I know!!!
So stop patting my belly
Stop asking what his name is
Stop all the well meaning advice
I am doing the best I can
and there is nothing else left.
Monday, July 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Oh I can tell you grieve....I love you. Please be happy for me...I love you no matter what.
Your husband
Good! Let it all out! I'm so happy to see this post!! Your baby will thank you for releasing that energy!
I'm also happy that I don't think I've said ANY of those things to you. There's no reason to say them, and I think it's ignorant and rude when people do.
Love, let's do something soon!
Oh, I love you and your post too.
:)
wow!
you are sacrificing your own body for your child...it's so incredible and beautiful and intense....
I really like being able to hear what it's really like to have this experience.
I still can't believe you are pregnant, I think about it a lot, you and your belly and your baby, you are living the dream darling one, good work.
I'm so proud of you dreamgirl!
keep on keepin on. you are such a survivor and super Trouper. listen to that Abba song for me.
I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
xoxoxoxoxo
Eat what you want while you can, because A) you are feeding a baby, b) you will pee off 20 pounds in the delivery room (or close to that)
C) any mother staying up late and feeding a baby then running after it when it toddles is ten times thinner than BEFORE pregnancy and makes the rest of us insanely jealous.
Oh and OBGYNs are nutty anyway. Every BODY is different.
You are supposed to have a belly, grow out of your clothes, wear maternity tents, and eat like a horse. If you didnt you would not be normal. So watch the salt and eat like a man! :) You will be back to svelte in proper time, and yes, we are supposed to look like Women, not teen aged boys. HAppY BABY and HAppy Comfort Food!
hmm...this actually hurts.
I have asked you this stuff. It is ignorance, like Stargirl said. I just haven't been around a lot of pregnant women... and now two of my best friends are pregnant...
I guess I'm learning what to say and what not to say.
Post a Comment