Sunday, July 16, 2006

Is it just the hormones?


If I were to draw my mood it might be this. I am careful not to share too much on my blog because of my unknown audience.
Today in Relief Society they talked of the importance of journal writing - which I don't do. This silly little blog is the closest thing to that I have. But I prefer a nice friendly PG site for public eyes.

Suffice it to say, this picture illustrates many qualities to me: Loneliness, Isolation, Unknown Future, Vastness, Withering Endurance, Thirst...

I'll place the specifics of my heart elswhere for now. And tomorow I'll be cheerfull once again.

5 comments:

Stargirl said...

Oh, Emily, my heart is with you today...

You might appreciate the verse that I included with the picture on my art blog.

Amberlynn said...

"It may be "just the hormones," but that doesn't make it any less real.

Anonymous said...

Oh Sweetie - Don't be sad. I hope that your are lonely only because I am not around. I love you and am trying to make a life for us. Don't worry I promise that all your dreams will come true...including India. We will travel the world as a family. Except by sea...sorry i hate getting sea sick.
Love your husband.

Emily said...

Oh honey, You're so sweet - and you make me laugh. I know I'll never have the open seas with you but thats okay - India is a great trade
and yes,
I am lonely just because you not here

Anonymous said...

Water, water everywhere,
and not a drop to whatsit!