But I have yucky mixed feelings about it. It would have been impossible to leave her or take her on my month rotation trip to California when she was to have them . And I never would be able to controll her taste for pussy (get it).
She is sleeping with me again and follows me everywhere i go now. Today she played for the first time...She was tragically hillarious at first - so Loopy and unable to walk straight or keep her head up.

Keith will take her stitches out in 2 weeks. I'm a little worried about leaving her alone for 4 days with this silly thing around her neck. I Think that things will be much easier with her now that she's fixed.
2 comments:
Poor Monkey~It's a good thing we found the little rascle before you left for Utah, huh.
Excellent, love it! Saab jak powstaj mortgage audi 80 1995 audi cabriolet repair manual 1995 toyota previa 2006 a4 audi body kit spa at home Robert rodriguez jacket discount software http://www.plastic-surgery-0.info/Poster-education-lesson-plans.html 1949 ford rod Consumer reports home air purifiers
Post a Comment