Now Im thinking of taking the shapes off and just painting clouds...what do you think?
Depends. What are the other colors in the room? And if you paint clouds, you should paint things flying in the air too! I think that would add pizazz. At any rate, this is so cute!!
Hey Sweetie - I think it looks great. The designs are cool. You are such an artist. Miss you much.Luv, Keith
Post a Comment
Disney DVD Movies
3 comments:
Now Im thinking of taking the shapes off and just painting clouds...
what do you think?
Depends. What are the other colors in the room? And if you paint clouds, you should paint things flying in the air too! I think that would add pizazz. At any rate, this is so cute!!
Hey Sweetie - I think it looks great. The designs are cool. You are such an artist. Miss you much.
Luv, Keith
Post a Comment