Monday, January 23, 2006

We did it

Today was Day 1 officially of "team Body for Life". We had a good enouph warm up week and did very well with figuring out our food needs and sticking to it. I did some cardio but Keith had my cold and had to deal with that. Saturday was our free day where we enjoyed our weeks cravings. Chocolate & hamburger.
Today we implemented the proper workout and we started with upper body. Keith is the best coach for me. He is teaching me the value of being organized and prepared in life in general as well as our health.
We spent a few minutes ,like the book said, decided exactlly what exercises we'd do and for how long. we went in - pumped hard - wrote down everything the way we're supposed to - and got out. boom. just like that 45min! And it seemed so much easier and faster then when we normally just wander from machine to machine scratching our heads as to what to do next.
I feel very motivated today and am gratefull for my virgo husband. Thing are really going to happen this time and Im liking it:)

3 comments:

Stargirl said...

Share with us some of the food you've been preparing. The past year or so I've really tried to develop some good eating habits (which have waned as of late, but I'm back to normal now). For instance, my fridge is stocked with vegetables at all times now... but I do need more ideas!

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » » »

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » » »