Sunday, January 22, 2006

Happy Birthday

.....to TWO people today: My beloved sister Michelle who is 24 today! Big shout out to you babe I love you so much....

and... To my friend Skye! Who is "25" today and just had a lovely birthday dinner at her house.



I love you too girl :)


It was so nice to see some of my good ol friends again! Thank you Skye for the shindig that got us all together- we had a lovely time and i wish you a mountain of happiness!

5 comments:

Jason and Emily said...

what a very happy happy happy picture in my heart!!!!!!!


Was I there, huh? was I? huh huh huh?

Jason and Emily said...

I can't stop staring at this picture either....

Ok, I have to go to class now.

I love each of you SO much. So much. So much.

So much.

I love you....
I love you. I ache. I'm elated. I'm happy. I love you. I miss you. I'm crying. I love you.
I love seeing you all together. Get together again and take more pictures so I can have this moment again. Oh my dear sisters and brothers. I love you, Emily, Audrey, Skye, James, Kadra, Keith, Jared.

The thought of you all is perfect harmonious and beautiful.

Anonymous said...

OF COURSE YOU WERE THERE EMILY POTTER! Of course of course of course.(hum, now 'course' is seaming like a very strange word to me...)

Im so glad someone looks at my blog.

Skye said...

It was such a magical, wonderful night! I couldn't have had a better birthday evening. I fell asleep on the floor listening to James, Audrey, Kadra, and Kyrstyn chatting away into the wee hours to the candlelight. Later, after they woke me up and went home, I blew out the candles and crawled into my big soft bed, all warmed up and cuddly by my lover, Jared.

The night didn't even exist without emily. Your picture was even there (both a picture OF you, AND the painting you did, on my wall.)

Jason and Emily said...

honey, your blog is one of the best parts of my day. And believe me, I have VERY good days these days.