Do you ever get home from a 12hour day and really want to write something on your blog but you realize you have nothing much to say.... its just the attention , or connection you want.
"but what about your husband, thats what he's there for" you say?
ah, it would be nice to have one of those to come home to.....
Reality: a medical student is no husband.
It's not his fault. I have no bad feelings about it. I am actually quite pleased with him and staggeringly immpressed with his work ethic and capacity to endure & excell.
It's just a little lonely here tonight. and i only have this screen to talk to. Hi screen. Whats up? oh you, Stop staring at me ;) okay, dont stop.
Monday, January 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I'm the same way. Only, I notice that staring at my screen really helps with procrastinating. I've also started using myspace. If I didn't have the internet, I don't know what I'd do... work?
I'm here I'm here I'm here!
And you can call anytime too sweetie. (I know... sometimes we're too tired to talk, I totally know...)
if you chance to meet a frown
do not let it stay quickly turn it upside down and smile your frown away
if you chance to meet a frown
do not let it stay quickly turn it upside down and smile your frown away
Hey, I only live, like, ten minutes away!
I know though. I'm sitting alone and bored myself right now. Sometimes loneliness is self-perpetuating. I feel lonely and glum, and so I'm not up to talking to anyone really. I feel antisocial.
... and so goes the catch 22
Post a Comment