Today is the day that we, as a husband & wife team, are begining a warm-up week to the 12 week BODY FOR LIFE program! http://www.bodyforlife.com
It is official! and we are not piddlydinking around this time.
We're committed and we're fired up. And this publication means NO backing out now!
This is very scary and embarassing for me to put this out to the world. I will update on progress and confess my fitness sins. Let's start with my weight & body fat %....(i dont even tell keith the truth about this) The last time i weighed myself I was 149lb!!!!! The last time my body fat was measered (last year) I was 30% FAT !!!!! (now of course my fake boobs need to be counted into that, but still..) The before picuture below is my inspiration. She started at 30% like me and finished at 14% - This will be me too.
My greatest problem zone: Legs
Second: Triceps
Greatest mental pitfalls: Unplanned/unorganized and lazy
Second: snack sneeker
So This week we are getting it together. Filling our house with the right stuff. Understading how to workout and figuring out how we will best make this our new way to live.
This is warm up week day 1.
and i will not eat that leftover cake in the fridge.....
Monday, January 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yet another reason to lose weight:
http://today.reuters.com/news/newsarticle.aspx?type=oddlyEnoughNews&storyid=2006-01-18T155718Z_01_SYD157985_RTRUKOC_0_US-AUSTRALIA-ESCAPE.xml&rpc=22
(...But Emily looks FABULOUS!)
oooh! If you ever need a work out partner, CALL ME! I lost some weight last fall and it's time to keep going, now that the holidays are over. :)
Oh, and I bought a manual treadmill and I have yoga videos, so let me know if you want a third partner!
Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Vocational nurse scholarships Osteopenia crohns disease causing breast enlargement Raymond weil watch gents don giovanni 9976st05207
Post a Comment