
This is where we will be staying..... The Chateau Whistler
in beautiful British Columbia. And it just so happens to be the same little retreat where Prince Charles kicks it when he's in the neighborhood. Ah, its good to be amongst my peers.
And why, do you ask will I be staying there this coming Valentines weekend? Fat.
Yes Fat. My Extremely driven and overly accomplished husband has successfully taken on and completed a special elective in school doing plastics research. He has compiled some amazing data and statistics in regard to Abdominalplasties (tummy tucks). So great in fact are his findings that he will be having TWO papers published! His first medical publications ever and very good for his CV at this point. Not only that but he has been personally invited by the head of plastics at OHSU to present his findings at a big conference for the Northwest Society of Plastic Surgery! Yay!!!!! Congratulations to the love of my life for this big cool oppertunity
I love you baby!
3 comments:
I can't stop staring at this man....
Congratulations, Keith!
I'm coming with you guys...
best regards, nice info Free handbag clipart try on acuvue colour lenses Concert vs adderall Lose weight jewelry acuvue 9.10 http://www.dildo-9.info/teen-pussy-picture.html In lowest mortgage ny rate53 Pee pants public Chart plotter Last minute cruise specials to mexico Teen celeb ass Amor amor perfume discount Natuzzi sofas the marcus Payday loan el paso allergies to cigarette smoke best pills of antidepressants realistic vaginas toys contact lens o2 acuvue 2
Post a Comment