Tuesday, January 31, 2006

housewives take it all off


Okay girls here it is...
who wants to get together and learn to strip? as a workout of course...
just email me if your interested in a girls night in ;)

preview the tapes here: http://www.aerobicstriptease.com/store/customer/previews.php

*no boys allowed (possible private shows available after)

6 comments:

Tamara said...

I am SOOOO in! I have been talking about taking pole dancing classes for WEEKS! Stripping would be good too!
Oh! You need to have a special tutoring session for me when I come to visit!

Stargirl said...

I was a fan of this plan ever since you mentioned it. Count me in!

Skye said...

Hey, I might wanna do that. :)

Amberlynn said...

What it would it be like as a stripping big pregnant lady...
Hmmmm...

Anonymous said...

Hi there friend You have a real nice Blog Here
why not visit my blog and post your plastic surgery for man link and also visit

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! cmb creditcard wellbutrin sexual side effects Funny answering machine messages florida Provigil blood pressure Wbr usa zyrtec freight companies moving Lamborghini dealers in america Downloadable ringtones cellular phones Farr5c27s stationery Webcams for alicante weather Soma bayfda celebrex Company equipment honolulu moving Zyrtec marvel colorado Black group sex pimps gangbangs Angeles laser tooth whitening Baccarat+wealth+book What if they take away my seroquel top moving company moving companies moving company baccarat birds eighteen interracial xxx