Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Happy Birthday Rodericksgee!!

the coolest and bestest bro in the whole wide world ...and beyond....... I'm sorry i haven't mailed your gift yet but i swear i really do have one! I took a picture of me holding it to prove it to you:)



I made the card myself with lots of stickers & glitter glue. The present has wraping paper, ribbon, & a bow (like only proper presents have) and I copied a few pictures of us kissing mom...
So there it is. Not much of a surprise now, but at least you know it exists. I will mail it tomorow okay.

I love my big brother Roderick SOOOOOOOOOOO much!
cheers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Emily:

Namashkar! Thanks, Emily, I love you too. You're the second-best sister in the WHOLE WORLD! YEA!


Your bro,
Roderick

;)

Anonymous said...

P.S.

And you make the good jokes that nobody else gets but me!


~RS2