Friday, October 07, 2005

The worst happened last night.
I drove the 6 hours to bellingham with a stop in seattle to get a few things.
Then when i was setting up and so excited to be done, i realized that i had grabbed the wrong adaptors.
AAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!
Scream! Yell! Swear!
Back 2 hours and back again two more hours

I turned my 6 hr drive into a 10 hr Ordeal.
All along listening to a creepy anti mormon book on tape.

I feel foggy today...

3 comments:

darrylant said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a marriott hotel in washington dc site. It features just about everything to do with marriott hotel in washington dc related stuff. Do come and check it out if you get time :-)

luminainfinite said...

Thank you for this running commentary on your life darling girl. I love hearing the day to day details, joys frustrations and pains. Please keep writing! I eat it up!

I'll get a cell phone this week I think!
Love you soooooo much.

Jason and Emily said...

GROSS! GROSS!! YUCK!! I HATE IT! EW!!! AHHH!!!!!!!!!!

UGH! I hate it!!! AHHHHH!!!!