I just woke up from a dream that I was trapped in an australian prison.
Keith and I were sick last night. I've been feeling bad for a few days but he finally caught up with me. In the middle of the night i woke up covered in sweat and turned to find keith sipping a pepsi that he just went out to get for his upset tummy. He said this hurt I said that hurt then after a thoughtful pause he said
It sucks when we're both sick because we both want simpathy....
I rolled back to sleep with one arm over him.
Thursday, October 13, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Best regards from NY! » » »
What a great site Gang bang marathon Elderly naked big tits Lesbian with small breasts Free hardcore gangbangs movies http://www.latina-movie.info Shaved girl tgp free pay cash pornstars movies Modern iowa models Transvestite listings Shemale topsites Free amature upskirts pictures gay Hairy blonde pussy sex Bars shanghai gay pamela anderson video archive Plump pornstars sexy legs oregon Big texas tits
Post a Comment