Sunday, October 02, 2005


My husband has been so supportive of me. From my long tiering work weeks and helping with the house to my interest and passion of India and all my other dreams and ideas.

Keith I love you. Thank you for helping me so much. You lighten all my burdens...

Last week he brought me home this amazing documentary film about these childeren in India that are born into brothels.
I used to want to be a photojournalist myself but gave up my camera after my mother died. The mix of elements in this particular film really touched my soul.
It has inspired me and interested me to learn more so that i can be of use to humanity in a bigger way. So I highly reccommend this film to all.
http://www.kids-with-cameras.org/

If anyone else has seen this will you tell me what you thought?
-Lumina, look at the website you'll see they are trying to start a school just for these kids.

5 comments:

luminainfinite said...

Okay! I finally got a chance to look at the website.

Wow,wowowowowowowowowowowow.

I heard a lot about this film in Portland, and haven't seen it yet. Definitely have to get my hands on it. Shall we visit this school then darling?

Jason and Emily said...

yes, people here are raging about this film too.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » » »

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! Hiking camel back mountain Lesbian dildo tit fuck Free downloadable boders for wedding invitations outdoor pissing + free European office patent vip european roulette Price of celexa New jersey bextra lawyer Gateway model 210 projector lamp Removing norton anti virus Lightweight laptop

Anonymous said...

What a great site »