Thursday, October 06, 2005


This is the inspiration I am sometimes lucky to be filled with on these long and arduous trips I am about to embark on once again. Especially when i leave at 3am and return long after dark. On those terrible days I am blessed with twice the color and awe. Unfortunately they are such short lived moments of glory....




The rest of my time is spent looking at this.

Yes I am off to bellingham again. I found this out yesterday which sucks on my weekend plans! which are to spend at the "cabin" on the coast with friends.
Its okay its okay.
Im just going to drive straight there on the 6 hour way back.
I should arrive about midnight if im lucky.
Im in a bit of a sour mood because of this.
I guess i am looking forward to the several books on tape ahead of me though...

Ill tell you how it goes when i get back