I Cry , I Cry
On the side of the road
in the middle of nowhere
2 hours in the wrong direction
late at night
with a hard day behind And a harder one ahead..
I wale
I sob
I Cry
I call my husband to ask
Where am I! Which way do I go?
Im too tiered to keep on driving
Ive been up since 3
I have to get up at 6 tomorrow and Im still hours away from home!
Im too tierd
I Cry
I Cry
Quit your Job!
okay okay
but tomorow, how do i get up tomorow.
My eyes are so blured i cant see my way home.
Breathe
okay im breathing
now keep going
Its late
Im home
alseep - and UP!
back to work
Im so tiered
I cry quietly now.
Friday, September 30, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oh honey....
...whimper...love...heart reaching to your's.... heart sinking....
Post a Comment