Saturday, July 11, 2009

Strawberry Pickin'

This week we went to a local strawberry farm.
Here is Dakota's first fruit picking experience...


(Disclaimer: I had a hard time figuring out my movie maker and had lots of loud distractions. Also, it's not really 6 minutes, I just couldn't cut the end off for some reason....)

5 comments:

Esplendor Havanese said...

love the movie, not so much the song about cocaine, but it was darling!

Keith Neaman said...

i guess i didnt realize that was what the song was about. I only heard strawberry

Pat & Donna said...

love love love LOVE it! You gotta share the movie maker info...... this was GREAT!

Tonya said...

Emily that was awesome!! Great job with the video and Dakota was so cute!!!!

Auntie Michelle said...

Yeah hopefully it'll be at least another decade before he understands that 1st song. At the end it was really nice to see Dakota with such a satisfied and happy look. Good work Mommy!