Friday, July 03, 2009

My Little Angels

As promised, here is my latest project
Isn't she the cutest!
(I know Im her mother so I naturally feel this way but sometimes my heart leaps with joy at all her cuteness)





Just for fun I thought I would show a little comparison of my two babies. Of course Lilly is about two months older than KotaJack in these pictures.
Here he is in Feb 2007
And Lilly in 2009




And as usual,
Kota was feeling a bit jealous of all the attention Lil was getting so he begged to get his picture taken too. Hee hee, I can't wait til he's a teenager for this one to come out!


My little angel girl

My little devil-er um I mean angel boy

5 comments:

Emily's Brooder said...

Sorry, Dakota: you're cute, but your sister is cuter!

(My, he sure is getting big, isn't he. And yes, these photos will be valuable blackmail-leverage when he's sixteen!)

Kelly said...

These pics are so great. I love it. Thanks for sharing. You guys make cute kids....that is for sure!:)

Tracey said...

Dakota looks so much like Keith!

Esplendor Havanese said...

Love the b and w of Dakota at the end, and the colors of Lilly, sooo cute!

Anonymous said...

So cute!!