Love it, and love all the photos, you are doing a terrific job as usual in the photo catalogue department, I am tickled pink that you did Lilly in her Easter Outfit (the bunny) and the dresses, and the blessing dress. So much better than a studio. This could easily be side work for you -- you could even rent wardrobe :)) Squeeze the kids for us!
5 comments:
Oh, that little girl makes me smile every time I see her!
love love love love it!
ruffly, pooffy satin sash and lace girly girl ..........
she looks so happy working it!
Me tooo! I have her as my desktop (the picture with her wearing a little hat) it makes me smile everytime.
Happy Easter Sorry we didn't connect Love the pictures of my beautiful kids. Can't wait to see you all next week.
Love
Mom and Dad
Love it, and love all the photos, you are doing a terrific job as usual in the photo catalogue department, I am tickled pink that you did Lilly in her Easter Outfit (the bunny) and the dresses, and the blessing dress. So much better than a studio. This could easily be side work for you -- you could even rent wardrobe :))
Squeeze the kids for us!
Post a Comment