Dakota had to have three shoots for his first Easter just cause he was a stinker!
(click here to see them)
I do this now because I dont want a broken hearted little girl someday to ask me why I took so many dress-up pictures of her brother and not of her. It's only fair right? besides, I love it!
(click here to see them)
5 comments:
you have the talent of "click" girl,,,,,,,,,
so glad you do this .....more priceless photos for me to steal for family DVDs! She is sooooooooo adorable and boy she works the camera! keep these unigue photos comming exspecially since you have these beautiful children to use as subjects!!!
This is too cute. I'm so amazed how much she grows from post to post. Love you Em!
She's absolutely beautiful! Wow. What a little doll.
Cutest. Kid. Ever.
Okay I NEEEED some of these cute little photo's in print for my walls. I also need some of you and the rest of the fam in your natural happy state.
You have the cutest kids ever!
Post a Comment