This is hysterical! My fave is the fro. How often would you really get to see ThAT??
I love them! How funny :)
I love it....a woman for all seasons...ME
You are too cute in every year.
you pull off every look!!
hey em, didn't you have poofy hair for real in the 80's? I saw a bunch of pictures this summer where you were looking entirely 80's-fabulous.
Tooooooooo Funny!(I quite like the one to the right of the fro.)
Post a Comment
Disney DVD Movies
7 comments:
This is hysterical! My fave is the fro. How often would you really get to see ThAT??
I love them! How funny :)
I love it....a woman for all seasons...
ME
You are too cute in every year.
you pull off every look!!
hey em, didn't you have poofy hair for real in the 80's? I saw a bunch of pictures this summer where you were looking entirely 80's-fabulous.
Tooooooooo Funny!
(I quite like the one to the right of the fro.)
Post a Comment