Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Indecisive pregnant woman needs your help

Lately even the smallest of choices have been feeling more like monumental decisions that I am incapable of making.
Now it's time to choose a girly bedroom set. I know I wanted pink and I know I wanted flowers. I feel that I've done a really good job of narrowing my top 10 favorites down to two. (this only taking a couple weeks of obsessive glaring).
But this final step is just too much for me! I like them both.
Which one will I ultimately like the best though? Do you know?
What do you like best? And which one will I?
Please give me your opinion and vote for 1 or 2.

(If you click each picture you can see the whole set up close)


1.



2.

18 comments:

Skye said...

I definitely like the greener one. Of course, it's not very pink on it's own - the walls of the bedroom take care of that -but I would take a tip from the picture and do the same thing.

sambrael said...

I'm definitely a fan of the green and pink set. Not only do I like the colors, but the designs are bigger and more playful. All my baby stuff was green (thanks to being the third child after a boy and a girl, my mom just stopped trying) and I turned out all right, right? Don't answer that. :)

Saskia said...

I prefer the second set too, I think you might get tired of all the pink in the first set if you see it everyday. I also like the idea of non-traditional colors though for baby girls. Green and blue are both lovely and my personal favorite is soft yellow.

Michelle Y said...

My vote is for set #2! They are both really cute though! I just went through the same thing as you a few weeks ago looking for a new baby girl bedding set. It took me many hours of hard searching to find the right set. Good luck!

Jason and Emily said...

I choose the pink and green, and I even made sure to decide before reading these comments!

ilovemyhusband said...

Hi Emily,
What a great friend I am, I didn't know you were having a baby!! Congratulations!!!!! I love this one. It is more my style and a little more trendy or classic, I can't decide. I am so excited for you and hope you are feeling ok. email me with the details
Andrea Page

Esplendor Havanese said...

I favor the second one since it has pale green in it, very feminine but different. Do you use Dakotas crib and just get the add-ons and does he get a big boy bed?

Emily said...

Oh yes, we will definitely be using the white crib and transitioning him to a big bed soon. My little guy is getting so grown up!

Thank you Everybody for your imput.
This helps so much since I had already semi chosen #2 but the hormones make me second guess everything!
Still, I could always change my mind again....

Anonymous said...

I prefer option 2 because it has a little more color and design balance.

Kelly said...

I am so glad everyone agrees. I like 2 as well. That makes it easy, eh? Good luck!:)

Hey, It's Ansley said...

Add one more to the pink and green column. Very cute!

MIMOM2 said...

Definitely Green and Pink :)

Danielle said...

I like number two best as well.

Shauna said...

I love the number two! That is my fav :) So cute! How exciting that you are having a little girl :)

Anonymous said...

OK I LIKE 2 BETTER. THE GREEN JUST LOOKS AWESOME.. ATLEAST THAT IS WHAT I THINK!!

Angela Haldeman said...

Miss Ashleigh says that she likes the second one and her mom agrees!

Anonymous said...

Number Two, suckas!

Anonymous said...

You don't know me but I came across your blog because I too am pregnant and finding it really hard to make simple decisions. Today I am trying to clean out my bed room. I have cloths that I haven't worn in years, don't like, or don't think I'll ever wear again; but still I am finding it hard to get rid of them. I was standing in the middle of my room today with piles of cloths around me and I began to feel overwhelmed and very frustrated that I couldn't make simple decisons. My husband thinks I'm crazy and tells me that it's no big deal, but he doesn't understand how I'm feeling. I came online to see if other pregnant women felt the same way. Thanks for your blog, I don't feel alone with my silly indecisivness. By the way, I like the second one; and congratulations on having a girl. I have a little girl who's two and another on the way.