Saturday, September 06, 2008

Who wants to know the sex of our new-coming baby?

Or should I keep it a surprise this time???


6 comments:

MIMOM2 said...

We can't wait to find out! Keep us posted and Happy Birthday to Keith!!!

Angela Haldeman said...

You have seven yes votes from the Haldeman clan. Plus, I can't wait to hear the name debate!

Skye said...

I DO! I DO! I DO!

But I'll admit I'll be in all kinds of suspense if you don't reveal. Are you thinking of not finding out at all? Or just not divulging? (speaking of divulging, your last name debate was entertaining, to be sure. But I confess that I used it as motivation to keep our names totally secret prior to birth - all the negative comments from the peanut gallery wouldn't have been up my alley)

Shauna said...

We would love to know :)

Ducksoup said...

I can hardly wait to find out!! Come on, spill the beans!!! By the way Keith, Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

ME ME ME ME I wanna know