Tuesday, September 09, 2008

What? We're having another................

baby......











but this time, it's.....





sugar

spice




And Everything Nice!

20 comments:

Alison said...

Yay for girls!! We're so excited for you guys. It's so much fun to have one of each!

Ducksoup said...

Congrats! That will be so much fun!! I'm excited for you. And what a fun way to tell everyone.

Tamara said...

Congratulations! :) I can't wait for you guys! Dakota Jack will have so much fun with a cute lil sister!!!!!

Angela Haldeman said...

Awww! Congrats guys. We can't wait to meet her!

Anonymous said...

You guys are awesome. Congrats.

Michelle Y said...

Yah!!! I'm really excited for you guys. Dakota will be such a great big brother.

Shauna said...

How exciting :) Congrats!!!

Hey, It's Ansley said...

Congratulations! Can't wait for the name list.

Unknown said...

Heeeyy congrats cuz, a little girl!!! I'm very glad for you guys!!

Love

Anonymous said...

Hurrah! Congratulations! Fabulous, fabulous news! And the great thing is that this baby will have an older brother to watch her while you go run errands!

Alisha Joy said...

Congrats you two! I totally think I'm having a girl too. I'll let you know as soon as I find out.

Skye said...

awesome! I'm so excited for you to be able to buy little girl clothes!

sambrael said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you two!!

kaarina said...

yay!! my first thought, besides that she's going to be daaarling, is how much fun you'll have dressing her! what happy news!

Saskia said...

Dear Emily, Many heartfelt congratulations on this wonderful news.
Hugs, Saskia

Esplendor Havanese said...

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! Just think of the fun you will have! And of course, way more clothes to choose from in ANY store you enter. I can't believe how hard it is to find cute boy clothes! I will keep my eyes open for an infant snow suit, but you may have more luck by you. See you soon and a hearty congratuations. ALL that barfing will be worth it! :))

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, cousins! We're so happy for you!

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet! Congratulations!!!
Although I'm catching a pattern here... Roderick, Emily, Michelle... XOXOXO

Anonymous said...

Wonderful news! How exciting for all of you. And, you've evened out the score. Way to do little girl!

Esplendor Havanese said...

This is a good pattern too ...
Dakota, Baby Girl, Baby Boy, Baby Girl! 4 is a perfect number! :)) When you are ready for number 3 call me and I will tell you the magic secret to having a boy again! (works for all my friends, even the one who had two girls in a row, and no boys in the family )