Yesterday was the first day in over 2 months that I didn't feel a debilitating nauseated feeling. (mine lasts all day and gets progressivly worse throughout the day unlike it's misleading name of "morning sickness")Is 12 weeks really going to be that magical of a number? I sure hope so! I can't tell you how many times in this trimester I have said that I just wanted to die!

Fortunately I didn't because looks whats growing!
Isn't it amazing how something so small can cause so much trouble? Which brings me to another question. How come my belly has so quickly expanded this time to accommodate something so small? I guess this one demands a 5 star luxury suite...
5 comments:
So glad you are feeling better! Hope it lasts!
hi honey - never did say congratulations on the bun in the oven... congratulations darling!
Love the things you post Emily! Thanks for sharing :)
Wow! Is that really what the baby looks like at 12 weeks. Crazy! And I experienced insta belly with my second one too.
Insta belly happens because "muscle has memory". What they dont tell you is that it remembers to stretch faster every time, but thank goodness for the toddler years when you can run off insta belly belly belly and look fab once again. :)) I noticed the baby bump this time, sooo cute!
Glad the nasty nausea is wearing off!
Post a Comment