I have a membership to a place called "Meijer Gardens". It's great because they are so nearby to me and they are open year round. Half of it is indoors with big glass rooms that make up different climates. They always have some new theme and of course it is holiday time now. Outside there are acres of xmas lights that we haven't seen yet but just you wait! Inside is a train set that travels through several rooms of plants and cute sets. In another area there are several trees decked out fabulously, each one representing a different country. I will have to return and soak it all in again.
Friday, December 07, 2007
Kids day out at the gardens
I have a membership to a place called "Meijer Gardens". It's great because they are so nearby to me and they are open year round. Half of it is indoors with big glass rooms that make up different climates. They always have some new theme and of course it is holiday time now. Outside there are acres of xmas lights that we haven't seen yet but just you wait! Inside is a train set that travels through several rooms of plants and cute sets. In another area there are several trees decked out fabulously, each one representing a different country. I will have to return and soak it all in again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Alright! I love this happy one of the two of you.
Is Dakota walking?
Post a Comment