cute cute cute! Im so glad you had some time together!! (did you notice that the reindeer dude is leering??):)) Lisa
yeah, I still got it *wink*
I had him taken care of....I didn't know that raindeer liked human flesh.....no one looks at my wife that way except for me.
I wonder if the guy could be docked pay for having too much fun on the job? We could send it in to the BIG BOSS --but wait, wouldnt that be Santa?? If so that would would make him one naughty elf! :))
Post a Comment
Disney DVD Movies
4 comments:
cute cute cute! Im so glad you had some time together!! (did you notice that the reindeer dude is leering??)
:))
Lisa
yeah, I still got it *wink*
I had him taken care of....I didn't know that raindeer liked human flesh.....no one looks at my wife that way except for me.
I wonder if the guy could be docked pay for having too much fun on the job? We could send it in to the BIG BOSS --but wait, wouldnt that be Santa?? If so that would would make him one naughty elf!
:))
Post a Comment