Actually Tam, I just use a little point n shoot Sony camera. It was a going away present from Sasha & Marcy since they know me so well. (my old camera was held together with magnetic tape). Someday I dream of having a semi professional camera with tons of great lenses - universe, send them to me!
4 comments:
emily... what kind of camera do you use?
Look at thoes little teeth! so cute! And to think, we just had our first visit from the tooth fairy. They grow up so fast!
Actually Tam, I just use a little point n shoot Sony camera. It was a going away present from Sasha & Marcy since they know me so well. (my old camera was held together with magnetic tape). Someday I dream of having a semi professional camera with tons of great lenses - universe, send them to me!
I love that you can get in so close without blurring!
Love that cute boy!
Post a Comment