The big 0-1
I can't believe my little bumpkin is a whole year old!
Oh did we have fun today! Here is just a peek at the cake part....

I can't believe my little bumpkin is a whole year old!
Oh did we have fun today! Here is just a peek at the cake part....
Don't worry, it was a homemade low sugar gluten free all organic triple layer cake with an organic goats cream frosting! Yummmmm
7 comments:
...and no mustaches. :)
My goodness, Emily, you are a good photographer.
One good birthday deserves another :))
what fun! goat cream frosting eh? I live in the land of goat milk but I'll have to try that one some time! The cake looked gorgeous. Petit Daquote does too! I can't believe that he's already 1 either but I can't remember what it was like not having him around either, funny how that goes. Congrats mom and dad your son is the cutest!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAKOTA!
You crack me up!
Happy Happy Birthday Dakota!
Love Alisha, Jed, River and Diesel
Nice cake Momma.
Post a Comment