Thursday, September 13, 2007

Emily Potter is visiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is so wonderful having my Em here with me. We've been busy running around town having fun, fun , fun. (in-between nap time)
Here we are in front of a big apple in case you can't tell (she thinks it's not that obvious)

At the Meijer Gardens



Dinner lovn'


dinosaur snuggle




Surprise visit at work for Keith




Taking a little time for herself.... ahhhh




Jungle Girl
(Meijer Gardens)




Lady's day out

5 comments:

Saskia said...

aaah looks like a fun day was had by all! :-)

Esplendor Havanese said...

so nice you are having company!!!!

Tamara said...

cute! i love the jungle girl pic!

luminainfinite said...

YaHOOOOOOO! I got to hang out with you too! Yahooo! Emily you get a gold star! You've officially visited all of us in our separate locations... Korea, Portland and Michigan. You ARE a supertrooper! actually you are more than that....
and Emily N you are such a fabulous host... you have always beeen the funnest house to visit, wherever you are is delicious, gorgeous, fun and relaxing.
PS - love that I know what book Emily p appears to be so innocently perusing on the deck! kkkkk

Jason and Emily said...

I LOVED this trip so much. Emily, I feel so close to you. And to your family!

Thank you for these beautiful memories.