Sunday, September 02, 2007

Fun with a cup

5 comments:

Tamara said...

do you find it funny how much you grow to enjoy the simple things in life?

i mean really. how cute is dakota jack?

no one ever takes the time to record a video of ME drinking from a cup...

Michelle Y said...

I just found your blog, I love it! So fun to see what you guys are up to. Hope we can get together again soon!
Michelle Yeates

Esplendor Havanese said...

WAY cuter than the deer :)
PS I git your dad hooked up with the video thingy on his laptop
under "saxeys"
Had to change the name cuz I forgot the password :( Once he uses it, I am sure that wil convince him to switch it to the ENORMOUS (as in Ive never seen a monitor that big taht wasnt a TV) monitor on his desk from the J.O.B.
TTYS
Lisa

Esplendor Havanese said...

ps sorry about the misspells I can use my head. Literally, Im in a stupid CSpine collar or whatever you call those things that make your head not move.

Jason and Emily said...

now THAT is pure delight.