Sunday, April 08, 2007
Here comes Peter Cotton-Tail
These pictures are the product of three separate and painfully difficult photoshoots with my poor broken little camera (it's held together with magnetic tape) and one fussy little baby. Keith asked me if I will take these kinds of pictures of the next kids we have. Not likely. so, sorry kids, but someday you'll understand..... Happy Easter
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
Oh my goodness! I'm in love with your son! It's true! I saw those cute pics and my heart just longed to give him a big hug!
Ha ha ha! Too cute!
(Seriously, Emily, that's too cute.
Stop it before you hurt somebody.)
ah...petit Daquote as the more cute lapin de paques. He is simplement adorable!
I have been waiting for the Easter installment of cuteness since St Patrick's Day. It's like I'm a member of the Dakota-of-the-month club. These are adorable. I love the one at the end with the clouds in the background.
ummmm, not sure how anyone can compete with thoes photos! To make myself feel better as a documenting parent, I had to turn to Jed and say, "just wait 'till she has two kids who can move!" Sorry for the jealously.
Hey Em, we just did a scrapbook for CJ for her 21st birthday, wish I had done the kind you are doing, keep it up! How did you do the one where you look so far away? Its awesome! I also noticed I dont have nearly as many photos of the other kids, but it will make it easier to choose. :)
Happy House hunting, and no you are not OLD!
Lisa
Definitivamente, nosotras nos divertimos más con nuestros hijos que ni ellos mismos.
Tu hijo es el más bonito y para la pascua el mejor disfraz.
Post a Comment