I am in an internet cafe with limited time, but I can't believe how happy I am to see these photos. It has made me so happy. And yes... you are stunning beyond words. And Keith is gorgeous. And Dakota is indescribable.
What a family. Can I be really really really important to you?!
4 comments:
Dear Emily:
Ah, I have without a doubt the most beautiful sisters in the world!
(Et le petit Daquote est adorable!)
shucks guys
I am in an internet cafe with limited time, but I can't believe how happy I am to see these photos. It has made me so happy. And yes... you are stunning beyond words. And Keith is gorgeous. And Dakota is indescribable.
What a family. Can I be really really really important to you?!
indescribably important to me Emily.
You are one of my dearest and most cherished friends :)
Post a Comment