Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Mahana you ugly!

Well we survived our trip to Hawaii and back again. Parts of it were fabulously beautifull, wonderfully entertaining, and delightfully luxurious. At other times it was a bit stressfull, draining, and too busy.
Highlights: Getting to know our way cool friends "the Harmon's", spending 2 days alone with my hubby, being warm, and pineapple
Lowlights: driving too much, demanding baby in tropical paradise, last 4 days had a pounding head/toothache.
Overall it was very nice and fun. I was so impressed by the houses we stayed in. The first 5 days were in Oahu at Keith's uncle's home the second 5 days were in Kauai at Keith's Aunt's house. It was incredible (we slept in the same bed that Matt Leblanc {Joey from Friends} slept in with his wife!)







There are more pictures in the "PHOTO" link to the right---->

5 comments:

Tamara said...

I am SOOOO jealous! Hawaii, sun, and the Neamans! What could be better???

Tamara said...

Guess who just got to hang with your hubby??! :)
Corey and I will be in Portland for a couple days next week. I wanna see you and Dakota. I'll give you a call so we can get together!

Emily said...

Wahoo! What fun~
I was originally suppose to be in New york this week too but it was just too much $ etc...
cant wait to see you and this mysterious BF
I cant wait to ask "whats the deals, you two gettin' hitched or what?"

Anonymous said...

Wow! I can`t belive it. Hawaii the most beautiful place. I'm jealous too.

All the pictures are very nice.

Jencie

Anonymous said...

You are sooo beautiful! There's no ugly, just gorgeous. I don't ever want to hear you say the word fat again, for like 3 more decades. mkay?

Much love. I'm glad your vacation was a success.
XOXO