Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Mini Pumpkin Day

Today I went to the pumpkin patch with a strict budget of $10- to spend on things to decorate with. I ended up with 15 mini pumpkins & gourds, 6 indian corns and a boquet of dried purple flowers. I also collected a huge bundle of green river reeds and dried thistle (for free)!

Isn't this time of year beautiful!
Of course I couldn't leave without a carmel treat - for the kid of course.
Here's a picture of chubby me. but hay! Im 8months prengnant! what can I say?

3 comments:

luminainfinite said...

Emily Emily Emily

YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!

wow...

I'm completely in awe of you

you're so gorgeous

I miss you so much
you gorgeous beautiful goddess!

I want to sculpt your belly and touch it!

I want to be near you so badly while you are pregnant! I think about you constantly, really, really.

Can you feel me near? I love you so much and your baby! YOUR Baby BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Lumina

Stargirl said...

Hey! Lumina stole what I was going to say!! You're gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Dear Emily:

Yes, you are fabulously beautiful and you glow. I showed your photos to my sexy twenty-three-year-old girlfriend, and she was really in awe.