
So there are different ways one can carry during pregnancy. I just looked myself over and I seem to be like the middle girl (with much bigger boobs however)
Today Marks the first day of my Third Trimester! I'm scheduled to expell a humanoid in exactly 3 months from today - November 10, 2006.
I keep hearing that it is all "uphill" from here. That the hardest part is coming and the next 3 months will feel more like 3 years. Is this some sort of mean initiation treatment; to scare the first timer and destroy her hopefull attitude. Maybe they want to bring on any allready natural tendancy towards depression as quickly and painfully as possible in hopes to feel better about their own experiences.
Maybe its the honest to God truth that every day from here on out will suck more than the last....
~

Still, miracles never cease......
I am rediscovering the experience of medatative wonder and awe.
and overflowing with gratitude...
12 comments:
Hi there I say have a wonderful time and lay off the sausage -- that is to say eat well --
cheerio and pip pip--
love dad
Just so people dont think my dad is creepy - this in an inside joke; a line from 'Jeeves and Wooster' which has heavily influenced our family communitcation style....
And we're not That much scotish! There is more English/German/French yo.
thinking about you quite a bit today. Loving you, and carrying it to you without words on the wind...
"(with much bigger boobs)"
Ha! Emily, you're the best!
P.S. We ain't got that much French in us either. Mostly German, English, Scandinavian (Danish/Swedish) and Swiss, with a dash of Ukrainian Jew.
Vee ah mostly Chummun, mein Liebchen! Und vee have vays of making you shpeak!
(Though that's just our genes.
Our memes are all-American!)
By the way, although we haven't got that much Scottish ancestry, Dad's wife does, and so it's only natural that he take an interest in that.
P.S. Like a whole lot of guys, I happen to prefer small boobs.
not my guy - that all that matters
I'm mostly grateful for your brother's last comment...
A little clarification on our heritage (genealogically speaking, of course, which is different from cultural). Based on the countries or ethnic groups of origin of your father's immigrant ancestors, you are each one half of the following proportions: half German, a substantial amount English (this gets complicated because we are descended from more Englishmen than Alfred, including a host of early New Englanders whose ancestry included all the tribes that contribute to the United Kingdom, except recent comers like the Indians), a sixteenth Scot (Dougal or Macdougal), a small amount of Irish (I have yet to document this on these lines, except remotely through those New Englanders mentioned above), and a very small amount of French. Your Mother's line includes English (lots more of those New Englanders), Scandinavian, Russian, etc. In short, you are related to everybody in Europe and a few other places, but are still 100 percent American. That latter affiliation cost your ancestors a great deal of blood, sweat, and tears and was the great aspiration of those courageous immigrants of ours, Dear Children.
Love,
Dad
Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP allergy shirt club brio handbags dishwasher list of famous baseball players California payday loan online answering services Bodyglove bluetooth headsets
Post a Comment